We currently are seeking applicants for the sales territory of Minnesota and Eastern North Dakota.**
This territory will be available in April 2018.
To apply for this territory, please complete a sales application and submit it to Erin McAvoy as indicated below.
**Please note to be considered for a sales position, you must be a licensed funeral service professional.
We have an immediate opening for a warehouse worker with our shipping/receiving department in Billerica, MA.
- Fulfill orders from picking tickets
- Ensure orders are accurate
- Pack orders for safe shipping
- Enter shipping/receiving information into computer system
- Operate a forklift
- Receive and stock inventory
- Maintain housekeeping standards
- Load and unload trucks
- Ability to work with a team
- Data entry skills
- Capability of lifting 60 lbs.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to change
- Ability to read and write English
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, 7:45 am to 4:30 pm. We offer a complete benefit package which includes health and dental insurance, short and long-term disability, life insurance, sick and vacation time, flexible spending account, 401K retirement plan, and paid holidays.
Please apply in person at our "Open House" on Saturday, February 3rd between the hours of 10:00 am and 1:30 pm at The Dodge Company, 9 Progress Road, Billerica, MA.
As a condition of employment, we require a post-offer background check and physical with drug test at the expense of the Company.