We are currently seeking applicants for the sales territory of Georgia and South Carolina.**
To apply for this territory, please complete a sales application and submit to Erin McAvoy as indicated below.
**Please note: To be considered for a sales position, you must be a licensed funeral service professional.
We have an immediate opening for a Call Center Agent to join our Customer Service Department in Billerica, MA. This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday. Applicant must be able to work any shift between the hours of 8:00 am and 6:30 pm.
- Receive incoming calls from customers and sales representatives
- Enter orders into our computer system
- Research, troubleshoot and resolve order issues
- Process returns and exchanges
- Communicate with customers regarding their overdue balances
- Cover reception desk when needed
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Reasoning and judgement
- Team work
- Stress tolerance
Education and Experience
- Good computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Prior experience with data entry and call center service preferred
About the Company
We offer a competitive benefits package including health, dental, life, AD&D, short and long term disability insurance, sick time, vacation, 401(k), FSA and direct deposit.
We work in a "dog-friendly" environment with an "office appropriate" casual dress code.
As a condition of employment, we require a post-offer background check and drug test at the expense of the Company.